Thursday, September 23, 2004

Is anyone out there?

The more I read about the coming election, the more I am convinced that neither candidate or party represents me or most of the people I know. I keep wondering what happened to by the people, for the people, and of the people. I see all the "dirty pool" that BOTH parties subject us to in every media as well.

All this makes me wonder what I can do about it. I do not feel any affiliation with either party. I can't believe that Bush and Kerry are the best candidates that the parties could come up with. One has a serious IQ problem and the other can't make up his mind.

I would like to hear from others regarding this. There is one caveat here though. You must stay respectful. No hate mongering. No racism. No name calling. You must keep it civil......If you can't share your opinion without staying civil, then just shut up. I am not interested in what you have to say then......

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2006 at 9:58 PM, Blogger morisgibson2829 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 24, 2006 at 12:51 AM, Blogger mattharolds2136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 7, 2006 at 9:01 PM, Blogger benprice60415059 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home